When we think of fuel, we generally think in terms of fuel for personal vehicles and the cost associated with it (except lately...funny how those fuel prices come down right before an election, eh?)
Here's some interesting news. The military is testing synthetic fuel for use in military jets which would be potentially usable in commercial aircraft.
Tidbits regarding this:
1. Synthetic fuel was advocated by the Carter administration in the late seventies.
2. Synthetic fuel was successfully used by the Germans in WWII.
3. Synthetic fuels can potentially burn cleaner than standard fuel.
4. The production and use of synthethic fuel could eliminate the military's reliance on external sources of fuel.
5. Prior interest in synthetic fuel weas squashed by lower oil prices during the reagan administration.
What does all of this say? 1. Where there's a will, there's a way. Their may be a benefit to current high fuel costs by stimulating interest in developing other sources of energy
Return to the Social Security Disability SSI Benefits Blog
How to get disability
If you are turned down and denied for disability