Saturday, November 25, 2006



Using the web as a travel tool

Emarketer has published a report that finds that more than half of vacationers use the world wide web to help plan their trips. I'm really not surprised at all. I recently took a trip to Albany, New york. The flights were booked using Orbtiz, the hotel reservations were made after locating a nearby hotel online, and mapquest was consulted for the most efficient route home (we flew up and drove back).

Interesting bits: the emarketer report also found that 52% of air travelers are not bothered by the longer check-ins at airports. That was my reaction as well. As long as you remember to have on clean socks when you take off your shoes for the security check, the new security protocols shouldn't be traumatizing in the least.





Return to the Social Security Disability SSI Benefits Blog




Other Posts

Choosing a social security attorney
Reasons to Apply for Disability
Will I get approved for disability if my doctor supports my claim ?