Wednesday, December 20, 2006



Mistakes to avoid on Social Security Disability and SSI Cases

Here's a short list of mistakes to avoid on disability claims filed with the social security administration. This applies to both social security disability and SSI claims. This list also applies to claimants who are filing appeals because they have been denied, claimants who have recently filed a disability application at a local social security office, and claimants who are just now considering putting in an application for disability.






1. Social Security Disability SSI Mistakes #1 -

Fill out your social security disability or SSI application completely



2. Social Security Disability SSI Mistakes #2 -

Don't wait too long to learn the status of your disability claim



3. Social Security Disability SSI Mistakes #3 -

If you have questions about your pending social security disability or SSI disability claim or appeal, don't call the social security administration's toll free line



4. Social Security Disability SSI Mistakes #4 -

Don't wait too long to file your appeal if your social security disability or SSI disability claim has been denied



5. Social Security Disability SSI Mistakes #5 -

Can I afford a disability attorney for my claim ?



6. Social Security Disability SSI Mistakes #6 -

Can I win my disability case ?



7. Social Security Disability SSI Mistakes #7 -

Can I improve my chances of winning disability ?



8. Social Security Disability SSI Mistakes #8 -

Can I win disability if I don't have health insurance and don't go to the doctor ?



9. Social Security Disability SSI Mistakes #9 -

If I get approved for disability will I get back pay ?



10. Social Security Disability SSI Mistakes #10 -

The social security disability process for disability claims



11. Social Security Disability SSI Mistakes #11 -

Will I get approved for disability if my doctor supports my claim ?


12. Social Security Disability SSI Mistakes #12 -

How bad should my condition be before I file for disability ?




Return to the Social Security Disability SSI Benefits Blog




Other Posts

Social Security Disability SSI and Ankylosing Spondylitis
Social Security Disability SSI Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia
Social Security Disability SSI Hearing Loss and Ear problems